I am now on my last week of my first trimester! This week could not have come fast enough. It is not easy to not think about the possibility of problems. We heard the heartbeat a few weeks ago. Things are looking good! Our baby is nearly 3 inches long and even has finger prints! It is pretty hard to believe something that small that is growing inside me will become a roughly 8lb baby!

This time around I am feeling better. The medicine that I am on is working better, so I feel less sick.
Because of this, I have a feeling that I will gain more weight with this pregnancy than I did with Laura. So far I have gained 1 pound. By the end of the first trimester to be on target I needed to have gained another pound. Oh well, I will make up for it durring my second trimester.

We will be able to find out if it is a boy or girl in about a month and a half. I want three kids, but I will have to convince Matt of that! :) I really want one of each, so a boy would be nice sometime. Having another girl would be fun too, and because I alrealy have plenty of girl clothes, it would be cheaper (for now)!

I just wanted to let you all know how I am doing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment