Where do I begin? Laura has grown up so fast this past week! She is learning new words, actions and took her first steps!

New words: Ball, uh-oh, ow, meow, ruff, bye.
New actions: When you ask her what a cat says, her response is...."Meow!" She knows how to give kisses. She pats her doll on the back like she is burping it. She gives "five". When she is petting an animal and I say "Gentle" she actually becomes more gentle! For a few weeks now I have taught her to hand me dirt, clumps of fur or little pieces of whatever off the floor so she doesn't eat them. Now she automatically picks things up and hands them to me without putting them in her mouth first. Who needs a vacuum? (just kidding, I vacuum every other day and shampoo every week because of all the animals we have!)


First time in the pool. She loved it!

First ball. Big deal you think......tell that to her, she loves that ball!

FIRST STEPS!!!!! (at 9.5 Months old. August 5th 2009)

Round 2 of steps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment